Lemon Honey Mulled White Wine
- 1 cup limoncello
- ¾ cup dry white wine
- 1 garnish lemongrass
- 1 hefty tbsp raw honey (such as our Whiskey Barrel Aged Honey)
- Pinch of cardamom seeds
- 1 piece lemon zest
- 1 piece orange zest
- Pour 1 hefty tbsp of honey, ¾ cup of dry white wine, and 1 cup of limoncello into a milk pitcher or kettle.
- Add a few cardamom seeds, lemon zest, and orange zest.
- Stir while heating, but do not bring to a boil.
- Fine strain into an Irish coffee glass.
- Garnish with a stalk of lemongrass.
Honey Mulled Red Wine
- 750 ml bottle robust red wine (zinfandel or pinot noir)
- ½- ¾ cup raw honey, depending on taste (try our Saw Palmetto Honey)
- ¾ cup water
- 15 whole black peppercorns
- 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick, plus extra (optional) for serving
- 1 star anise (or a couple cardamom pods or whole allspice berries)
- Spices and/or fruit to add, your choice according to your taste: cloves, whole cardamom pods, strips of orange zest, oranges, cranberries, or apples
- Thin peels of lemon zest for garnish
- In a 2-quart saucepan, combine the wine, water, honey, peppercorns, cinnamon stick, and any other spices or fruit you are using. If you are unsure about the sweetness level, start with less honey and add more to taste.
- Warm over medium-low heat until steamy and lightly simmering.
- Serve by straining into glass mugs. Serve with a thin strip of lemon zest and a bit of cinnamon stick.
Wildflower Honey Punch
- 1 ½ oz Jack Daniels Honey
- ½ oz white sangria mix
- 1 tbsp raw honey (awesome with the Cherrywood Smoked Honey)
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz orange juice
- 1 dash of Angostura bitters
- In a cocktail shaker, combine all the ingredients (except the bitters) with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain contents into an iced glass.
- Garnish with lemon slice and top with bitters.
Honey Grapefruit Spritzer
- 1 ½ oz ruby red grapefruit vodka
- ¾ oz lemon juice
- 1 tbsp raw honey (Orange Blossom Honey is delightful in this drink)
- 1 oz grapefruit juice
- 1 ½ oz club soda
- 1 grapefruit wedge
- In a cocktail shaker, combine all the ingredients with ice and shake vigorously.
- Top with club soda and strain contents into an iced glass.
- Drop in a grapefruit wedge as a garnish.